Friday, December 3, 2010

Did Kate Gosselin have an annoying husband?

Here's how Hollywood Gossip started its bio of Kate Gosselin:



Kate Gosselin is a reality TV star with eight children and a famous, annoying ex-husband.
She and Jon Gosselin were at the center of Jon & Kate Plus 8 on TLC, before all Hell broke loose. Many watched the program just to throw things at their TV whenever Kate is on screen. She constantly berated her husband and acts like a self-absorbed whiner more often than not.

Meanwhile, Kate Gosselin had admitted to struggling with her marriage:


I don't know that we're in the same place anymore, that we want the same thing," she says quietly. "I've been struggling with the question of 'Who is this person?' for a while. I remember where I was the first time I heard her name. It's one of those things where you can try to make it go away, but there's blaring, red flashing lights." [People]

1 comment:

  1. Kate is great! I'd like to see some of you do so well raising eight children,twins and sextuplets. It's so easy to sit back and judge. On the reality show she proved to be a much better talker then Jon. I'll admit at first Kate seemed to be pushy toward Jon, but the one who knows how to run things and make it work, should be in charge. All you people who down Kate must have seen Mother Theresa as a garbage picker. {God forgive me for even saying that about Mother Theresa.}

    ReplyDelete